Sr. Quality Assurance Position
LCPtracker, Inc. is a leading software service provider specializing in construction site compliance related software, located in Orange, CA. Our main solution, LCPtracker Pro, is a powerful web-based SaaS solution for collecting, verifying and managing certified payrolls and other labor compliance related documents. Over 200 government agencies and 100,000 contractors have used LCPtracker for their certified payroll reporting. In 2017, our growth continues at a rapid pace, making LCPtracker one of the fastest growing small companies in Orange County, California, recognized by the Orange County Business Journal.
We’re looking for a strong Senior QA Analyst to join our team.
If you are a highly motivated team player, and are looking for the right environment and the next challenge in your career, we want to talk to you!
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience testing software applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to research and continuously learn.
- Defect\Bug tracking
- MS SQL Server and data validation experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to write SQL statements.
- Familiar with Test Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS or technical certification in a related field.
- Working in an Agile SDLC with Scrum methodologies.
- Test Automation in Selenium, Smart Bear Test Complete or similar automation
- Experience testing web applications
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, Team Services, or JIRA
- Microsoft Visual Studio C#.
Basic Responsibilities include:
- Perform black box testing on the LCPtracker product lines.
- Translate business requirements and business rules into test cases.
- Design and document testing activities in formal test plans, test suites and test
- Create time estimates for QA testing activities.
- Work closely with QA Lead, Business Analyst and Developers throughout the
- Work closely with developers to report, reproduce, and resolve defects\bugs.
- Does not hesitate to ask questions and challenges the status quo.
- Continue learning new enhancements to LCPtracker product lines.
- Attend release meetings and stakeholder meetings.
- Mentor other QA Analyst on QA activities.
- Lead all efforts involving QA Analyst in SDLC.
- Work closely with other teams to address project risks and product risks.
- Fluent with Software Development Release Cycles.
- Salary based on experience.
The following benefits available after 90 days
- 8.5 Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Health benefits (available after 60 days)
- 401k plan, 4% matching funds
- Annual profit share
LCPtracker, Inc. is an EOE.