Are you a General Contractor or a Sub-Contractor?
As a Prime Contractor you’re probably under pressure to collect, verify and manage not only your Certified Payroll but all your Subcontractor’s prevailing wage certified payrolls and related labor compliance documentation.
Are you struggling with…?
• Time to collect and check the Subcontractor CPRs
• Required related documentation
• ARRA – Stimulus Reporting
• Local Employment Reporting of Labor and Workforce
• Transit, Housing and other Agency Reports
• Pay Applications being held up due to non-compliance of your Subcontractors
LCPtracker does it all. A completely automated web based system specifically designed for Prime Contractors and their Subcontractors.
Primes Contractors and Construction Managers like Hensel Phelps, Jacobs Engineering, Swinerton, Parsons, Vanir, GKK, DPR Construction, Haydon Building Corporation, Q & D Construction, Fisher Industries, CH2MHill, and thousands of others are currently using LCPtracker to manage the entire Labor Compliance, Davis Bacon, Prevailing Wage processes. LCPtracker validates local, State, or Federal Davis-Bacon prevailing wage regulations, as well as, living wages. Furthermore, LCPtracker now has the ability to automatically generate Recovery Act reports. LCPtracker has nearly 200 government agencies and Prime Contractors as clients, and over 30,000 sub-contractors using LCPtracker already. Clients include cities of New York, Chicago, Denver, Houston, and Sacramento, as well as, Nevada DOT, Arizona DOT, and New Mexico DOT.
LCPtracker has the ability to collect labor data accurately, making it extremely efficient in reporting for EEO, Workforce Analysis, Apprentice Utilization, Residency, Section 3, and much more. Here are some key benefits of our web-based system:
• A web-hosted system: No need for any hardware, software, IT or support. You and your contractors can start using our solution immediately via a web browser.
• Most cost-effective solution on the market today: An unlimited number of contractors/administrative users may be assigned to projects under our user agreement.
• Over 50 standard reports come with the system: Reports include: workforce analysis, certified payroll, summary of contractor’s activity, site audits, apprentice utilization, etc. New Reports include Recovery Act reports and HUD/Section 3 reports. In addition, reports can be tailored and exported for your own use.
• LCPtracker clients experience a 50 to 80 % reduction in labor hours needed to manage a Labor Compliance Program.
• Direct Accounting Interface available for contractors!
• On-site interviews can be done rapidly with LCPtracker’s wireless PDA module: This report is done in the field and then automatically checked against the contractor’s weekly certified payroll report.
• Electronic submittal is now legally accepted by most states and the federal government: LCPtracker’s electronic submission process eliminates the need to print, sign and mail CPRs to the agency and subsequently log the receipt and file the CPRs.
• The ASP model of procuring this service is highly secure with numerous security elements, which ensures the safety of the payroll data the agency is receiving.