Do you want to inspire our attendees and educate them on the value of labor compliance? Do you have a compliance success story that will kindle optimism and excitement in the industry? We are actively accepting speaking proposals for the LCPtracker Ignite 2017 User Conference event, and if you are an industry insider or an expert with prevailing wages, workforce reporting, LCPtracker, best practices, general compliance or any related wisdom you want to share, we want to hear from you. We’re interested in intermediate-to-advanced level talks in any of these topics and more:
To be considered for a speaking spot, please fill out the form. We encourage all speakers to submit their proposals on time, here are few important notes:
Include a high level abstract for the topic you want to speak about.
- Include three specific, tangible takeaways you’ll teach or discuss in your session.
- Your final presentation time slot will be 45 minutes.
- You should expect a response about your proposal approximately 90 days out from the event.
The final presentations are required in Powerpoint format. LCPtracker will provide a template, or you may use your own.
- Selected speakers will receive complimentary conference registration. *Travel and lodging not included*
- You may be asked to do a voluntary video introduction
Abstract submission by: February 10, 2017
Acceptance by: March 3, 2017
Final deck due: April 14, 2017
Event Start Date: May 30, 2017